Let's put some food on the table. I need a place to share and view my recipes. This is a collection of recipes throughout the years from friends, family , and the internet. I have tried to give credit where credit is due. I have not taken any pictures that you see...I am sharing them from ones I have found online to give more visual interest and easy access to find.
I love to cook and cooking with other makes it even more enjoyable. Our family loves to entertain and you have to have food to have good company. I am into natural food and use the freshest ingredients I can get my hands on. I don't use ingredients that include hydrogenated oil, high fructose corn syrup, artificial ingredients, colors, BHA, BHT, MSG, blah, blah, blah. I adjust ingredients that may have these ingredients in them. I also enjoy many organic foods when possible and it is not to expensive. I always use organic sugar because the regular cane sugar is laced with ingredients that make it addicting. It is amazing the taste of an organic apple vs. a non organic apple.
No comments:
Post a Comment